The Institute for Sensible Transport has provided the Commonwealth Government advice and resources focused on measuring the impacts offered by greater cycling participation in Australia. Specific advice has covered the following areas:
- Economic impact assessment, including benefit cost analysis
- Health benefits of cycling
- Infrastructure recommendations
- Taxation advice related to transport sector
- Strategies to increase cycling
- World’s best practice case studies on cycling promotion
- The integration of cycling and public transport.
An example of work completed for the Commonwealth can be downloaded here.