Established in 2005, we have assisted cities looking to enhance opportunities for walking, cycling, public transport and shared car use. We have advised the Australian Prime Minister’s Office on sustainable transport and assisted New York City and London with their bike share programs in recent years.
We specialise in providing advice, research and policy development covering:
- Integrated Transport Strategies.
- Green Travel Plans for new and existing developments.
- Bicycle policy development & research, including stakeholder engagement & strategy formulation.
- Bike share program feasibility, demand estimation, cost benefit assessment and evaluation.
- Integration of cycling & public transport.
- Walking & cycling cost benefit analysis.
- Transport focus group facilitation & analysis.
- Oil vulnerability risk assessment & resilience planning.