Established in 2005, we have assisted governments looking to enhance cities through improvements to mobility options. We have advised the Australian Prime Minister’s Office on sustainable transport and assisted New York City and London with their bike share programs. We have advised the National Government of Singapore on smart mobility and are working with the OECD on transport safety.
We specialise in providing advice, research and policy development covering:
- Integrated Transport Strategies for local and state government
- Green Travel Plans for new and existing developments
- Bicycle policy development & research, including stakeholder engagement & strategy formulation
- Bike share program feasibility, demand estimation, cost benefit assessment and evaluation
- Integration of cycling & public transport
- Active transport cost benefit analysis
- Transport focus group facilitation & analysis
- Oil vulnerability risk assessment & resilience planning.