Established in 2005, we have assisted governments looking to enhance cities through improvements to mobility options. We have advised the Australian Prime Minister’s Office on sustainable transport and assisted New York City and London with their bike share programs. We have advised the National Government of Singapore on smart mobility and are working with the OECD on transport safety.
We work with government and the commercial sector on:
- Electric vehicle charging policy and implementation plans
- Disruptive transport technology policy
- Shared transport policy and evaluation
- Road user pricing
- Bicycle network planning and bike share feasibility and evaluation
- Integrated Transport Strategy development
- Transport related Community Engagement
- Car parking policy and management plans.